1. RAILFILM presents in period of July – Dec 2011 the sixth international Festival for amateur railway videomakers RAILFILM 2011. The organiser of this Project would like to offer for non professional videomaker a possibilty to present their work from railway and modelrailway environment and to support their experiences in the new videotechnologies.
2. The following movies are accepted as railway od modelrailway videos: Feature movies from this environment, documentary movies or other artistic videopresentation (e.g. videoanimation) closely coupled with railways or model railways or with people working in this environment or popularising this profession or hobby.
3. Every Author may participate with maximum 3 videos. The films will be presented and ranked by WEBTV viewers, please bear on mind the importance of the length and the content of your video and adjust these to the internet habits.The festival is open to public.
4. The organiser may divide the videos into categories.
5. The specialist team of the organizer will check each video before the competition for the quality and context and for all other annexes required for the competition. In case of incompletness or technical issues the organiser will consult the competition participiant.
6. The viewer of the WEBTV will judge each video in the competition.
7. The Railfilm Assotiation may give the main award Railfilm 2011.
8. All videos shall be entered exclusively on DVDs.
By entering the DVD, you are representing that this video does not violate Railfilm’s competition rules and you own all copyrights in this video or have authorization to enter it
10. a) All Videos must be registered and arrive till Sept. 30st, 2011. The registration form should be filled and posted to the address below or on-line: www.railfilm.net )
b) Together with the registration each participant is requested to transfer 15.- Euro as registration fee for each video for the address or account above
c) The reception of each video will after the technical quality check confirmed to the given address (prefered by e-mail). In case of technical troubles the organiser will consult the author of the video.
d) Each video must be entered on separate DVD.
a) The language of the videos is not decided by the organiser. In case of narration or any other spoken text on the DVD it is required to included a printed copy of the text in English or in German or the video may include subtitles in those languages. Please include to each video two copies of the dialoges in English or German. All videos will be presented in original language version.
b) Please include to each video a short description in English or German of the contest of the movie, 3 pictures from the video in size of min 1920x1080 pixel and over 600 kB in jpg, png, tiff or gif. formats for advertising. These materials remain at organiser.
12. All DVDs and the requested materials have to be shipped to the address above on the own costs of the participiants.
13. The organiser asks in the Registration form for the permission for the free transmission rights for TV transmission in our WEBTV.
14. We declare that we will use the filmy only fort he RAILFILM purposes. All other use must be negotiated with the authors of the video.
15. The organiser will invite all authors for the award evening The cost for travel and accomodation are not covered by organiser.
16. Claims are to be addressed to the organiser of the festival. Legal claim is not accepted
17. The organiser has no responsibility for liability or costs coupled with the participation on this competition.
18. With the filling of Registration ofr each participants accepts the competition rules.